- Any purchaser of a product on the website may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, year 1981 (“Consumer Protection Law”
- The following are the rules of cancellation (the full cancellation rules are in the Consumer Protection Law and are binding): 1.) In the purchase of a product – from the date of the transaction to 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of receipt of a document containing the details stated in subsection 14C (b) of the Consumer Protection Law, whichever is later. 2.) In a purchase of a service – within 14 days from the date of the transaction or from the date of receipt of a document containing the details stated in subsection 14C (b) of the Consumer Protection Law, whichever is later, as specified below: If not, and in a transaction that is not a continuous transaction – provided that such cancellation is made at least 2 days, which are not rest days, prior to the date on which the service is to be provided.
- Cancellation of a transaction will be made by sending a letter by fax and / or by sending a message to our customer service from your customer card on the site. To identify and send a cancellation notice, please click here
- Cancellation due to defect or non-conformity: In case of cancellation due to defect in the product or non-conformity between the product or service and the details provided to you regarding the product or due to non-delivery of the property or service on time or other breach of contract (“non-conformity”) , The company will return within 14 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the same portion of the transaction price paid, will cancel the charge due to the transaction, will provide you with a copy of the said cancellation notice and will not charge any cancellation fee. If you received the product, it must be made available to the supplier whose details will be provided to you by (“the supplier”) at the place from where the product was delivered.
- Cancellation not due to defect or non-conformity: In case of cancellation not due to defect in the product or non-conformity, you will return, within 14 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the same part of the transaction price paid, cancel the charge due to the transaction. And will not charge the operator any amount, except for cancellation fees at a rate not exceeding 5% of the product price or NIS 100, whichever is lower. If you received the product, you must return the product to the supplier at the place of business, at your expense
- Without derogating from the provisions of sections D and E above, in the event that the transaction canceled in accordance with the provisions of section B above is an ongoing transaction (as defined in the Consumer Protection Law), which has already begun providing the service, you will be charged the amount of the consideration. The cancellation. In addition, in the event that it is installed in your home by or the supplier of goods for the purpose of providing service under the transaction, you will be entitled to charge you for installation expenses, in an amount not to exceed NIS 100.
- Attention: Returning products after their condition has changed adversely while they were in your possession, including in the case of returning a product that was damaged and / or suffered some damage and / or its packaging was damaged and / or assembled in the customer’s home. To the supplier right of claiming damages as a result.
In order to avoid damage to the product, we recommend that the product be returned in its original packaging, complete and / or without damage and / or defect and / or spoilage of any kind and type
H. A transaction that is not due to a defect in the product or non-conformity in respect of the goods and services set forth in section 14C (d) of the Consumer Protection Law may not be canceled, as follows:
1. Goods that upon arrival at the one customer and from the moment they are provided can not be used again or provided to another consumer or products whose value will be lost in the period until the product is returned to the dealer, or products that can break down until returned.
2. Accommodation, travel, leisure or recreation services, if the date of cancellation of the transaction falls within seven days, other than rest days, prior to the date on which the service is to be provided;
3. Information as defined in the Computers Law 1995;
4. Goods manufactured especially for the consumer as a result the deal;
5. Goods that can be recorded, reproduced or duplicated, whose original packaging has been opened by the consumer